- Once the Customer places an online order, Plastinax/Helios commits to deliver the order within 2 weeks.
- Should Plastinax/Helios not be in a position to deliver the Customer’s orders within the given time-frame (for e.g in case of any force majeure), Plastinax/Helios shall contact the Customer & notify him when the delivery of his order shall take place.
- Should the product be out of stock Plastinax/Helios will immediately inform the customer by email or telephone and a full refund will be granted should Plastinax/Helios be in possession of the payment.
- To ensure safe delivery, the Customer must properly fill the delivery address, the mobile number and any specific instructions in the fields provided online.
- Please note that no delivery will be done until the payment is done/accepted by the bank.
- The Customer needs to present his identification document (National ID or Passport) to the Delivery Staff before accepting the delivery.
- The Customer must ensure and check that the product delivered is the right one and that he receives a Warranty Card, where applicable. A sales invoice indicating the amount paid by the Customer will also be provided to him upon delivery.
- The Customer will have to sign a Delivery Note acknowledging delivery of the products. For any issue regarding the delivered product, the Customer will have to inform Plastinax/Helios immediately on 483 8200.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- For the purchase of products, the Customer may cancel his order within 24 hours following the purchase by calling the Plastinax/Helios Customer Care on 483 8200.
- Customer will have to give the Order ID Number & his full name when calling on 483 8200 for processing of the cancellation.
- Once payment is received, no cancellation can be done only exchange (at same price).
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- Returns may be considered by Plastinax/Helios under the following conditions:
- The product delivered does not meet the customers’ expectations.
- If the Customer notes that the product is damage at the time of delivery.
- If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
- For the conditions mentioned above:
- The Customer must not accept delivery and same shall be returned to Plastinax/Helios on the same day.
- The Customer understands that the second delivery depends on stock availability & new product will be delivered to the customer asap.
- After delivery, the Customer must notify Plastinax/Helios as soon as reasonably possible once he becomes aware of any defect on the product by calling on 483 8200. Any request for return will be considered solely based on the warranty conditions (see warranty card).
In case of defects:
- The Customer must bring the defective product to Plastinax Austral Eyewear Factory Shop in Industrial Zone, St-Pierre.
- The Customer must present the Sales Invoice, and/or the Transaction Receipt and identification details (National ID or Passport).
- Plastinax/Helios reserves the right to refund the Customer, or exchange the product if possible.
- Plastinax/Helios offers a 1 year warranty on the Polarized & Optical collections.
- Only manufacturing defects will be considered & repaired free of charge
- For other defects, Plastinax propose an after sales service – Please see warranty card for detailed prices.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT
We accept Credit Cards as mode of payment. All payments are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Helios processes payment through MIPS MyPay who does not store card details. MIPS My Pay is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment ecosystem.
When you choose an online payment option, your card information is securely processed through the payment gateway.
Rest assured that your card is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Important: It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify, under 48 hours, that payment corresponds to what should have been paid and that payment has well been done. No reclamation can be made to MIPS after 48 hours.